Prayer points for Supernatural Breakthrough with Bible verses



Prayer points for supernatural breakthrough with bible verses will guide us to accessing our riches and inheritance in God. Please, read the bible passage attached to these prayer points when praying.

When you pray with God's word even if God will not hear your own word he must hear his own word. Pray this prayer consecutively, daily affair until you are sure your prayer has been answered.


Supernatural Breakthrough prayer points.

1. Father, in the name of Jesus, I decree the manifestation of all your blessing and favour in my life.  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ Ephesians 1: 3 

2. In the name of Jesus, and by the blood of Jesus, I decree the destruction of every arrow and trap set by the enemy to distort my blessing. Amen. 
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it,,, 1 Corinthians 10: 13

3. Father, in the name of Jesus, as I serve diligently in thy house and kingdom, cause me to flourish like the tree planted by the rivers of water. ,,, And he shall be like the tree planted by the rivers of water, that bring forth in fruit in his season,,,,, Psalm 1:3

4. Lord Jesus, cause your unending glory to shine upon my life, career, business, marriage, family, academic, in the name of Jesus,,,,,,Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. Isaiah 60: 1

5. father, in the name of Jesus, cause me to spend all my days in prosperity and my years in pleasure, let the days of difficulties come to an end in my life. Amen .... Job 36:11 ,, If they obey and serve, they shall spend all their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasure.

6. Father, cause my eye to behold and see what I must do to live in financial abundance, let me see abounding opportunities in my environment. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

7. Father, in the name of Jesus, enlightened the eye of my understanding and revelation to see the blessing you have prepared for me in sundry time.
Ephesians 1:18,, The eye of your understanding be enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.

8. Father, in the name of Jesus, give me the grace to always live a righteous life that will freely cause your blessing to flow in my life. Amen
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.  Roman 12: 1

9. Father, in the name of Jesus, cause me to always trust your ability to provide all my needs, let known of my needs go unmet. Philippians 4:19,,, For my god shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory,,

10. Father, in the name of Jesus, I decree the release of your blessing, favour, grace upon my life, business, career,,, Amen. 1 Corinthians 2:9,,, for eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.  

11. Father, in the name of Jesus, cause me to become a manifestation of your wisdom, understanding, might and counsel. Let me become a solution to my generation. Isaiah 11:2 ,,And the spirit of the lord rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might,,,,,

12.  Father, I decree the destruction of every satanic weapon set against my life and destiny in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17 ,,, No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

13. Pray in tongue with serious focus on the area you want God to intervene for about 5-10 minutes. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints. Ephesians 6:18

14. Father, in the name of Jesus, cause this land to be fruitful to me always, and cause the work of my hand to blossom (mention your business or work). The Lord will send rain at the proper time from His rich treasury in the heavens and will bless all the work you do... Deuteronomy 28:12

15 . Father, in the name of Jesus, make way for me where there seem to be no way, cause your abundance supply in my life. Amen   ,,, Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19

Pray this prayer points  until you have fully convinced that your prayer has been answered. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment